Sunday, September 15, 2013

Fall Bucket List

I found this on Pinterest, but I thought it was a good list.  


-pick apples
-make leaf art
-go on a hay-ride
-jump in a leaf pile, pictures optional
-enjoy a bonfire, and smores!
-make caramel apples
-corn maze-I've actually never done this because when you've grown up around corn, it's simply not fascinating
-go to a pumpkin patch
-go on 2 dates (Ha!)
-make fall cookies-what are those, Snickerdoodles?
-take a nature walk, and photo-document it
-trick-or-treat
-bake pies-well duh
-decorate a pumpkin (carve/paint)
-drink fancy coffee drinks
-picnic-I haven't been on a picnic in ages, and only once in the fall

So that's the list, with my comments.
Here's my additions:
-watch football, faithfully
-go to football games
-enjoy football weather
-go to a Husker game
-make fancy coffee drinks
-go to my first college Homecoming-I'm excited about this!
-eat & make candy corn/peanut mix
-drink Spiced Cider
-celebrate Harvest




I will do my best to complete as many of these as I can.  We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment